• Pass I Fail result at required detection levels are easy to understand
• Quantitative results (CFU counts)
• Qualitative results (presence/absence)
• Equivalent results to other culturing methods
• No specific sample preparation required
• Independently validated
The MicroSnap™ E.coli sampling device is designed to collect and detect the presence of E.coli bacteria contamination on surfaces. The MicroSnap™ E.coli test yields results in 4-8 hours, capable of single cell detection sensitivity at a low cost. The MicroSnap™ E. coli test can be used to verify the presence of fecal contamination or IICRC category 3 water loss or to provide post restoration verification for cleanup. The MicroSnap™ E. coli device is used with the SystemSURE Plus™ & Ensure™ luminometers.